To Our Valued Lake Erie Wine Country Guests,
From the bottom of our glass, we would like to thank you for navigating through the past two years of uncertainty with our organization. We truly appreciate your patience and dedication to supporting local wines. All 20 of our member wineries are open for business and are happy to welcome you back.
- Many of our wineries have outdoor seating where you can enjoy our wines. If concerned, please contact the winery in advance so that you are informed of their individual ways of serving you.
- As always, we will continue to monitor and adhere to any health guidelines issued by the states of New York and Pennsylvania.
Changes You May See
- Some may have restrictions for groups, buses and transportation partners.
Please contact the wineries in advance of your visit.
What do I do before I come out to sip, savor, and see Lake Erie Wine Country?
- Consult each winery's website and social media pages for up-to-date information. Our website is mobile-friendly — a few clicks and some reading will keep you informed.
We look forward to seeing you very soon!
- Bottle sales and glass sales are available at all 20 wineries
- We follow the CDC and Department of Health guidelines. These are all subject to change depending on the state or the county.