To Our Valued Lake Erie Wine Country Guests,
From the bottom of our glass, we would like to thank you for navigating through the past two years with our organization. We truly appreciate your patience and dedication to supporting local wines. As we all hopefully come out the other side of the COVID pandemic, we wanted to reach out to guide you on what are the best ways to plan your next trip to LEWC. All 20 of our member wineries are now open for business and are happy to welcome you back.
- Many of our wineries have outdoor seating where you can safely taste our wines. If concerned, please contact the winery in advance so that you are informed of their individual ways of serving you.
- Any new state guidelines issued by New York and/or Pennsylvania in reference to health concerns will be strictly adhered to.
Some Changes You May See
- Wineries might be open by appointment ONLY for tastings.
- Some may have restrictions for groups, buses and transportation partners.
Please contact the wineries in advance of your visit.
What do I do before I come out to sip, savor, and see Lake Erie Wine Country?
- Consult each winery's website and social media pages for up-to-date information. Our website is mobile-friendly — a few clicks and some reading will keep you informed.
We look forward to seeing you back tasting with us very soon!
- Bottle sales and glass sales are available at all 20 wineries
- We are following the CDC and Department of Health guidelines. These are all subject to change depending on the state or the county.